Omron- #1 Doctor Recommended Brand, Clinically Proven Accurate with Heart Zone Guidance 7 Series Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor
- No. 1 doctor and pharmacist recommended brand and #1 selling Manufacturer of Blood Pressure Monitors for 40 years
- Tested and validated for accuracy the same as all Omron upper arm blood pressure monitors
- Heart Zone Guidance helps ensure consistently accurate readings by activating the monitor when your wrist is at heart level
- Irregular Heartbeat Detector alerts you of irregular heartbeats while your blood pressure is being taken; also features Ultra Silent Inflation, Blood Pressure Level Indicator Bar and Advanced Averaging
- 100 Memory Storage with date and time stamp allows you to review readings with the touch of a button
Precisely What You Need
Omron has been building and improving blood pressure monitors for more than 40 years. With more than 100 million units sold worldwide, Omron has been empowering people all over the world to manage their health at home.
Peace of Mind with Peace and Quiet
Monitor your heart without putting your life on hold. The Omron 7 Series Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor (BP652N) gives you the accuracy you need with the portability you want.
- Automatically inflates when wrist is at heart level and indicator lights make it easier to find the correct position.
- Silent and quick inflation, so measurements can be taken quietly anywhere, anytime and even more discretely.
- Blood pressure level bar shows how your reading compares to the internationally recognized guidelines for normal blood pressure levels.
- Slim design is discreet, convenient and portable so you can take measurements when you need to.
- Irregular heartbeat detector detects and alerts you of irregular heartbeats while your blood pressure is being measured.
- Advanced Averaging technology displays the average of the last three readings in 10 minutes.
- 100 Memory storage with date and time stamp allows you to review the last 100 readings with a touch of a button.
- Fits wrists sized 5 1/4″ to 8 1/2″ in circumference.
Get in the Heart Zone
Omron wrist monitors are tested and validated for accuracy just the same as all Omron blood pressure monitors. Clinical validation offers peace of mind for you and your physician who can rest assured Omron blood pressure monitors meet the highest standards of precision and reliability set by three major standards developing organizations.
In order for the wrist monitor to measure accurately, the device needs to be level with your heart. Blue and orange indicator lights help you guide your wrist to heart level, making it easier to find the correct position. When the blue light appears, your wrist is at heart level and the monitor automatically activates.
Cheapest price currently on Amazon ==> click here to buy