Welch Allyn Home 1700 Blood Pressure Monitor with SureBP Patented Technology and Simple Smartphone Connectivity – H-BP100SBP $99.99
- Physician Trusted. 9 out of 10 physicians use Welch Allyn products in their daily practice. Welch Allyn is the brand used for blood pressure measurement by more physicians than any other brand
- Ultimate Comfort. SureBP technology captures readings on inflation in as few as 20 seconds, about 1/2 the time as the leading competitor, without over inflating and causing unnecessary discomfort
- Clinical Accuracy. Widest cuff range available on the market enables clinical precision regardless of arm size
- True Simplicity. Easy-to-use, one-button operation
- Seamless Connectivity. Free smartphone app is powerfully simple. Allows users to safely and securely share readings with loved ones and caregivers
Welch Allyn Home 1700 Series Blood Pressure Monitor with Smartphone Connectivity
Trusted in the doctor’s office, made for the home
Experience clinical-grade accuracy brought to the home by the brand used in 96% of physician’s offices. This automatic, upper-arm blood pressure monitor features the same SureBP technology used in clinical settings throughout the world, which enables an accurate measurement in just 20 seconds without overinflating or causing unnecessary discomfort.
Like our professional devices used by doctors worldwide, the Welch Allyn Home devices and cuffs have been clinically validated against all applicable standards (e.g. ISO 81060-2:2013) and thoroughly tested to ensure the highest levels of clinical accuracy.
Choosing the right device and using proper technique are critical to obtaining an accurate blood pressure reading at home. The Welch Allyn Home blood pressure product line was designed with accuracy in mind, which is why these devices use professional grade, upper arm cuffs. The American Heart Association (AHA), American Medical Association (AMA) and The American Society of Hypertension (ASH) do not recommend devices that record blood pressure at the wrist because these have been found to be less reliable. These associations recommend an automatic, upper-arm monitor.
Below are the recommended steps for obtaining an accurate blood pressure measurement using this type of device:
- Place the cuff on your bare upper arm, apply snugly allowing room for no more than two fingers
- Ensure the tube coming out of the cuff is on the inside of your arm
- The bottom of the cuff should be two finger widths (about 1 inch) above the bend in your arm
- Sit in a chair that supports your back, place feet flat on the floor and keep legs uncrossed
- Support your arm on a flat surface, ensure cuff is level with your heart
- Sit quietly for 5 minutes prior to taking a reading
- Refrain from moving or talking during the measurement cycle
9 out of 10 physicians use Welch Allyn products in their daily practice. Welch Allyn is the brand used for blood pressure measurement by more physicians than any other brand.
Like our professional devices used by doctors worldwide, the Welch Allyn Home blood pressure devices and cuffs have been clinically validated against all applicable standards (e.g. ISO 81060-2:2013) and thoroughly tested to ensure the highest levels of clinical accuracy.
Easy-to-use, one-button operation that captures readings on inflation in just 20 seconds—providing a fast and comfortable experience. The (included) D-ring style of cuff was specifically designed for easy self-application, while providing professional-grade accuracy.
Free smart phone app is powerfully simple. Allows users to securely share readings with loved ones and caregivers
Best price found on Amazon $99.99 ==> click here